Terms and Conditions
Before using www.jenniferrose.gallery (referred to herein as ‘the Website’) or purchasing any products or services from the Website we ask that you review these terms and conditions which govern how are products and services are provided. Through the act of using the Website or purchasing any products or services from the Website you indicate your acceptance to these terms and conditions. Should you not agree with these terms and conditions you must stop using the Website immediately.
By visiting and purchasing products and services from the Website you consent to receive communications from us by email. When signing up for newsletters, tutorials or any other service on the Website you will automatically receive:
- Newsletters and emails providing updates and knowledge base references.
- Access to video classes which are viewed through the video sharing platform Vimeo. Your use of Vimeo to access our video classes is also subject to your acceptance of Vimeo terms and conditions which can be accessed here.
- Access to practice pictures provided in a PDF format.
You can unsubscribe from newsletters and emails at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on unsubscribe links which may be contained within any newsletters or emails. You will continue to receive access to video classes and practice pictures in accordance with your subscription until such time as your subscription ends.
Your Subscription Account
By purchasing a subscription plan you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for protecting your own login and account details.
Every effort is made to provide up to date pricing information on the Website but the price of your subscription will not be confirmed until you have completed the checkout process on the Website. All prices displayed are inclusive of VAT.
We reserve the right to change the price of subscriptions without notice and reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to terminate accounts, remove or edit content, refuse service and cancel subscriptions. Where we cancel your subscription your rights to access any content on the Website will be revoked immediately and you will be reimbursed the amount of your subscription that has not been used in the calendar month in which the subscription was cancelled, unless cancelled on the grounds of your unlawful activity.
Video tutorials and practice pictures are made available for the duration of your subscription being paid and active. Your subscription plan is for the sole personal use of the person named on that plan. The subscription cannot be used for commercial purposes and cannot be transferred to another person or entity. Any unlawful activity on the Website is strictly prohibited and if any such activity is undertaken subscriptions will be terminated with immediate effect and no refunds will be provided in respect of that subscription.
Payment and Subscription Renewal
Your subscription will automatically renew on a monthly basis and payment will automatically be taken from the payment account previously provided on the day of the month when you first subscribed (for example if you subscribe on 6 January 2024 payment will be taken on the 6th day of each month thereafter) or on the next business day if that day is a weekend or bank holiday. You may cancel your subscription at any time via https://jenniferrose.art/my-account/subscriptions/. When you cancel your subscription you will retain access to the content on the Website until the end of the calendar month in which you have cancelled your subscription. No refunds will be given when you have cancelled your own subscription.
Content Access & Intellectual Property
Nothing within these terms and conditions provides you with any license or other right over any content on the Website beyond the right to view the video content and access practice pictures for the duration of your subscription. All content on the Website (including the images, text, layout and software code of the Website) is the sole property of the Jennife Rose Gallery or is used by the Jennifer Rose Galley with permission and may not be copied, uploaded, transmitted, sold or offered for sale or dealt with in any way which would infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights in that content. In particular, your subscription access to the content is subject to the following conditions:
- Access is for your sole, personal use and at no time should your subscription information or the content provided to you as a subscriber be shared with any other person.
- Where an artwork is reproduced through use of any video content or practice pictures you must credit ‘Jennifer Rose’ or ‘Jennifer Rose Gallery’ in any display or posting of that artwork, and any such display or posting must be for strictly non-commercial purposes.
The names ‘Jennifer Rose’ and Jennifer Rose Gallery’ and any logos which feature on the Website are unregistered trade marks owned by the Jennifer Rose Gallery and may not be used without our prior written consent unless such use is in accordance with paragraph 2 above.
Jennifer Rose Gallery is a member of ACID (Anti Copying in Design) and is committed to protecting its intellectual property rights. Any infringements of those rights will be pursued to the fullest extent allowed by the law.
This Website contains links to other websites. We have not verified the content or safety of those other websites and no responsibility is accepted for the content of those websites or for any loss that may be caused by clicking on any links on the Website.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject to the above paragraph our total liability to you shall not exceed the amount you have paid for any subscription, product or service. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall we be liable to you for:
- Loss of profit;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of business opportunity; or
- Loss of anticipated saving.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Website, including any of its content, or change these terms and conditions without notice at any time and in our sole discretion. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes are made signifies your acceptance of those changes. You should review these terms and conditions regularly.
- If any of the terms or conditions contained herein are held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable that term or condition shall be severed to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal or enforceable and shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other term.
- These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between us and you and supersede any previous agreements.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions creates a partnership or employment relationship between us or makes one party the agent of the other.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. You hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of these terms and conditions.