Step by Step Tutorial
Watercolour Robin Tutorial
Get yourself ready.. Have a go at my FREE loose watercolour robin tutorial.
You will need equiptment for this one!
What you’ll need:
If you don’t have the equipment and paints I recommend, get creative and try with what you have handy.
- HB Pencil (To outline your robin)
- Paper: 300gsm Arches (140lb) cold pressed watercolour paper
- My sheet size is: 38x57cm (22x15inch)
- Brushes: Rosemary & Co size 0/3 and 10/0 mop brush.
- Kitchen towel (to dab off any excess water)
- Water in a pot
- A scrap of paper to practice your colours with
Windsor & Newton Paints:
- Winsor Lemon
- Permanent Rose
- Cobalt Blue
- Burnt Sienna
- Burnt Umber
- Lamp Black
Share your painting!
Share on Instagram with the hashtag #jenniferroserobin to have your painting appear below!